- ICE North America is open to trade professionals only. It offers a world-class cross section of products and services covering the casino, betting, lottery, online, street, social, mobile and bingo sectors. Solicitation of business or distribution of materials by non-exhibitors is strictly prohibited. Violators will be immediately removed from the show.
- Any person found to be registering to attend ICE North America using false information or credentials or deliberately withholding information will have their application automatically denied and may be liable to prosecution. Without prejudice, the organizers reserve the right to exclude any person (s).
- Closed Circuit Television Cameras (CCTV) will be in operation at all times during ICE North America. The organizers reserve the right to deliver the CCTV videotapes to the Police or other competent authority as evidence if requested to do so. The contents of such videotape may be used as evidence in a court of law. For further information contact the Security manager.
- The organizers reserve the rights to film/permit approved third party filming across the show open days of ICE North America.
- By attending the show, visitors permit the organizers/approved third parties to use any footage taken.
- No person under the age of 18 years, including children of the exhibitors, will be admitted during the tenancy period.
- Canvassing is not permitted.
- All film or photography taken at ICE North America is the intellectual property of the organizers (Clarion Gaming, part of Clarion Events) and cannot be used or broadcast without prior permission. The organizers retain the right to remove anyone from the hall, should they be seen photographing or filming in prohibited areas.To receive permission for filming or photography, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The organizers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from ICE North America and the venue who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break the rules.